AnyLogic in the Cloud: New Release AnyLogic 8
AnyLogic 8 allows you to parameterize your AnyLogic simulation models online in the AnyLogic Cloud from any device and run them in the cloud, including smartphones and tablets. In addition, the models and their results can be easily shared with other users.
What the cloud can provide you with:
- analysis of the simulation model with experiments and creation of individual dashboards
- parallel simulation runs with result comparison
- export of all simulation results in Excel format
- HTML5 animation of the model in the browser
- change model parameters within teams with version control
- access to public models and create own simulation portfolios
Additional features of AnyLogic 8:
- support of high-resolution displays (HiDPI, retina etc.)
- creation of text files and spread sheets, images or 3D objects by inserting an
- external file into diagrams
- new sample models
Visit the AnyLogic Cloud and find out what other users create in AnyLogic. Please contact us with any questions about the new release. Maintenance customers can download the new release free of charge here: http://www.anylogic.de/downloads.