Material flow simulation in planning and operation
With the help of a dynamic process simulation, which displays the complexity and dynamics realistically, the limits of a static examinations can be offset. In doing so already in the run-up the simulation facilitates an otherwise impossible transparency of the existing or planned processes as cause-effect relationships are clearly presented in the simulation model.
Thus very quickly and efficiently bottlenecks can be analysed and optimisation measures deduced, which can then be examined in a simulation model completely risk-free.
This safeguards crucial decisions and inv
estments and differs from the classic method, which is mostly designed for local optimisation.
- Improvement and reduction of plant planning
- Increase in process quality as bottlenecks can already be detected and rectified with suitable measures during the planning phase
- Optimisation of plant components under realistic conditions
- Optimisation of the buffer layout in order to uncouple plants and increase throughput and overall availability
- Risk-free analysis of improvement measures
- Virtual plant commissioning (Emulation)