Virtual commissioning of control software
Untested control software frequently causes delay and time pressure during the activation of warehouse management and material flow control computers (WMC / MFC) as well as secondary controllers (PLC). Fault finding in the real system is extremely complex.
Via a specially developed interface the control software can be linked with a simulation model. Thereby the model represents the real plant in every detail. Thus already before activation a riskfree and cost saving test of the control software and suitable parameters is possible. This way commissioning times and the overall expenditure related to these can be significantly reduced.
Virtual commissioning of PLC controls
Fields of application:
- Implementation of control software
- WMC/MFC test: Storage place allocation, order sequence planning
- Control software update during operation
- Comparison of programming by different software suppliers
- Reduction of commissioning times
- Analysis of fault scenarios
- Planning reliability
- Prevention of complex software tests in the real plant