From simulation and virtual commissioning to the digital twin
The SimPlan Group will be presenting software and solutions for simulation, virtual commissioning and the creation of digital twins of production and logistics processes at LogiMAT 2024 in Stuttgart (Hall 8 Stand B02).
- The latest versions of the simulation systems AnyLogic, Emulate3D and Plant Simulation will be presented.
- The latest version of Emulate3D enables the integration of Visual Studio code and the use of distributed emulation models. With the expansion of the Omniverse Connector, Emulate3D improves the connection to NVIDIA Omniverse.
- In addition, a Simit interface is now available. The latest Emulate3D version is also characterised by new robots and functional enhancements to the robot library, a new aspect for painting processes and an update to the AMR library.
- With the supply chain analysis and simulation tool anyLogistix, changes in the supply chain can also be evaluated taking into account dynamic interactions with regard to important key figures. This applies not only to classic key figures such as inventories and transport times, but also to a company’s CO2 footprint.
- With the SimVSM app, users can record value streams on mobile devices and simulate them in the cloud.
- The SimQueue app determines the required buffer sizes for interlinked lines in a matter of seconds and can transfer the data directly to simulation models.
A large number of application examples from various sectors and industries will also give visitors to the SimPlan stand an overview of the benefits and diverse application possibilities of simulation, virtual commissioning and digital twins.
Visit us in Hall 8 Stand B02.
You will soon be able to request admission vouchers from us.