AnyLogic is a very flexible, dynamic simulation tool developed by The AnyLogic Company, suitable for all fields and business areas where simulation methods are commonly applied. This means that AnyLogic supports system dynamics as well as process-oriented (discrete event) and agent-based methodologies. These methods can also be combined at will within one model.
With this software, almost all corporate fields of application can be represented, as for example production, logistics, business processes, market and competitors, and supply chain.
- Reduction of development costs and -times: fast integration of pre-configured simulation elements with the comprehensive object libraries
- Makes it possible to design various types of models with one single tool: agent-based, system dynamic, event-oriented, continuous or dynamic models
- High flexibility and unlimited expansion possibilities due to operating system-independant native Java environment. AnyLogic runs on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Easy-to-use animation functionalities
- Java applets are generated for running a model – no runtime licence is necessary. The Models can be run anywhere and anytime.
- Extensive features for data analysis and evaluation using business graphics objects, like for example bar and pie charts and stack diagrams and/or time-series plots and histograms
- free AnyLogic PLE (for study and education)
- AnyLogic University Researcher (for public research at universities)
- AnyLogic Advanced (for universities and Commercial projects)
- AnyLogic Professional (for commercial Projects and private research)
Here you can find an overview of each editions’s features.
Example model logistics: wholesale warehouse
Integration / Interfaces
AnyLogic is a cross-platform tool based on Java and Eclipse.
Import of CAD layout data possible.
Manufacturers / Supplier
AnyLogic was developed by The AnyLogic Company (formerly XJ Technologies). SimPlan is the official German distribution partner.