AutoMod – user-friendly, detailed 3D-animation and efficient simulation
User-friendly, detailed 3D-animation, efficient simulation and numerous analysis options are the keywords of AutoMod.
AutoMod offers a variety of possible applications due to its very efficient simulation core. These extend from modelling manufacturing processes through warehouse simulation and supply chain simulations to online link-up/emulation.
With AutoMod the emphasis is not only on processing power but also on the increasingly important visualisation right through to virtual reality. Thus communication between management, production and staff can be improved significantly. Here modelling the simulation models is carried out interactively with the aid of graphic support. Complex controls and processes can be mapped with the aid of a simple simulation programming language.
Structure / modules
In order to be able to adapt the software to the respective intended purpose, it has a modular structure. The basic system includes Process System, Simulator, Dtrace, ACE, IGES and SDX import option. The following modules are available as extension modules:
- AS/ RS (warehouse Technology)
- Conveyor (conveyor technology)
- Kinematics (robots)
- Pathmover (floor conveyors)
- Bridge Crane (bridge cranes)
- Power and Free (trolley conveyors)
- Tanks and Pipes (liquids etc.)
- AutoTruck (transport vehicles)
- AutoView (animated films)
- AutoStat (experiments, statistics)
- Model Communications (data exchange)
- ToolSim (quick simulator)
- ActiveX, Sockets (TCP/ IP), OLE
Manufacturer / supplier
AutoMod was developed by Applied Materials, Inc. (originally Brooks Software).
The SimPlan Group is a distributor of AutoMod for the entire German-speaking area, the Netherlands and China. Support and consulting services are included in the service offer.