Braunschweig, opened in 2002, was one of the first SimPlan branches and is our most northern location in Germany. Its focus is on logistics and supply chain management. Furthermore the Braunschweig branch develops and implements individual software concepts with an emphasis on simulation.
- Simulation of AGV: How effective is an AGV simulation for cost savings?
- Cargo sous terrain: Simulation of an underground logistics system in Switzerland
- LogiMAT – 19. – 21. March 2024, Stuttgart
- Support for students with the Germany Scholarship
- LATC LeanAroundTheClock – 14-15 March 2024, Mannheim, Germany