Lecture at the VDI Expert Forum “Factory Planning – Modern and Digital
Possibilities and limits of modern tools for factory planning
The VDI Society for Production and Logistics is organising an expert forum on factory planning. The lectures will focus on the change between the established planning methods of the analogue world and digital planning methods with modern tools and processes. The aim of the expert forum is to provide factory planners with assistance in selecting possible tools.
3D visualisation and planning with Emulate3D
Tobias Ludwig (LinkedIn) from SimPlan Integrations GmbH will give a presentation on this topic. Due to our involvement in the VDI 4497 guideline on the digital twin, we are closely connected with the VDI Society.
- Simple planning of building and plant layout with visualisation
- Integration of decision-makers and users from the shop floor into the process
- Basis for simulations and emulation up to virtual commissioning
- Practical examples
Date & Place
28 September 2023, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Intercity Hotel Wiesbaden
- Factory planners in new and conversion projects (green and brownfield)
- Factory planners for SMEs and large companies
- Suppliers of factory planning tools (software, planning programmes, scanning service providers, simulation and visualisation tools)