From Simulation to Virtual Commissioning to the Digital Twin
The SimPlan Group will present software and solutions for simulation, virtual commissioning and for the creation of digital twins of production and logistics processes at LogiMAT 2023 in Stuttgart (Hall 8 Stand B04).
- The latest versions of the simulation systems AnyLogic, Emulate3D and Plant Simulation will be presented.
- Emulate3D now provides a connector to NVIDIA Omniverse for photorealistic rendering and merging of different models, even from different tools, in one environment. In addition, the interfaces for virtual commissioning in connection with Rockwell controllers have been significantly improved. These now also allow, for example, the direct exchange of safety signals. A new catalog for the simulation of autonomous mobile robots (AMR) facilitates the modeling of AMR systems.
- With the supply chain analysis and simulation tool anyLogistix, changes in the supply chain can also be evaluated with regard to important key figures, taking dynamic interactions into account. This concerns not only classic key figures such as inventories and transport times but also the CO2 footprint of a company.
- With the SimVSM-App users can capture value streams on mobile devices and simulate them in the cloud.
- The SimQueue app determines the required buffer sizes for chained lines in seconds and can pass the data directly to simulation models.
A variety of application examples from different sectors and industries will also give visitors to the SimPlan booth an overview of the benefits and diverse applications of simulation, virtual commissioning and digital twins.
Visit us in hall 8 booth B04. You can request admission vouchers from us shortly.