SimQueue the tool to optimize your planning phase
SimQueue allows you to optimize the planning phase of you production line. The allocation of buffer space
during early planning can be evaluated and optimized. This enables you to find the right buffer capacities and
provides insights about possible bottlenecks.
SimQueue has an ever growing feature selection:
- Easy to learn, drag & drop modelling environment
- Calculate throughput and efficiency of a given buffer allocation
- Optimize the buffer allocation to achieve a certain efficieny
- Multiple custom constraints (lower and upper bounds, step size for capacities, fixating certain buffers)
- Up to five machine elements per alternative (s. expert addon)
- Create and copy multiple alternatives in one project (max. 2; s. expert addon)
These features can be used with the free SimQueue version. For an extended feature selection there are the
following purchaseable extension and subscriptions.
“Expert” add-on as a one-time activation:
- Unlimited amount of projects and alternatives
- Unlimited amount of machines per alternative
- Printing of models
- Saving of models as image (png) or vector graphic (svg)
- Take and associate model elements with pictures from your camera
- Minimap for large models
- Record and save measurement series with the integrated stopwatch
- Export and import of projects
- Customize the edges and text elements
The subscriptions can be tested free of charge for one month. After the free trial period, a subscription is
automatically renewed for one month or one year (depending on the chosen length) if it is not cancelled at
least 24 hours before the end of the trial period. Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24
hours of the free trial expiration date. Your subscription will automatically renew if it is not cancelled at least
24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions after purchase
via the App Store account settings.
If you are interested in coupling with a simulator or in a centralized project management to share
your models with colleagues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the keyword “SimQueue Pro”.
- By connecting to a simulator, you also get a dynamic evaluation of the modelled. This includes the
development of on-time delivery, process utilization, bottleneck analysis, throughput, stock levels and
lead times against the background of dynamic conditions over time.
- Project management allows projects to be stored centrally and exchanged with authorized users.
Should you also have customizing requirements regarding the use of your own model objects, logos, or
symbols, we also offer a variety of different options.
More Information and Downloads
SimQueue is available for iOS