Safeguarding supplier planning: identifying and eliminating bottlenecks.
Development of a control system for a color sorting store.
- Simulation of filling and packaging lines as well as palletizing.
- Identification of existing bottlenecks and development of appropriate measures to eliminate bottlenecks
- Optimization of order sequence and product mix
- Plant simulation 10.1 – 13.0
- Development of a library for the simulation of bottling plants
- Use of LogisticSuite for the simulation of pallet conveyor technology
- Automatic interface for input data
- Elimination of bottling line blockages
- Increase in palletizing capacity through restructuring of pallet conveyor technology and optimization of control logic and order mix