How is eLearning received by our customers?
In times of the Corona crisis it was not possible to hold trade fairs or classroom training. Of course we still wanted to keep in touch with our customers. The solution was to fall back on eLearning in the training area.
The modern eLearning version of our training courses is an incredibly flexible way to gain further qualifications. Your own motivation, however, determines to a decisive extent how much you can take away with you. It is not always easy to get involved in unfamiliar processes. Nevertheless we try to respond to the individual participants and offer suitable learning methods.
Our trainers have gained their experience in the field of online training.
- Both the instructor and other participants can usually be seen through a small video window – via headset and webcam, teaching in a “virtual classroom” is thus possible.
- In addition, individual and group chats can be used to exchange information.
- One benefits from the questions and experiences of the others, since they are asked in public.
- No travel costs and overnight stay.
- 8 hours of online training can be exhausting, but due to the variety of topics and active units the motivation can be kept well.
- If necessary, shorten it to 6 hours in order to generate time for follow-up work and question development for the next day.
- For some participants working from home, the occasionally somewhat weak bandwidth of the Internet transmission was problematic.
- Visual feedback to the trainer is difficult to analyze.
- Who has already finished the tasks or is still working?
- Solution: Let me know when you are finished and don’t wait for someone else to say something.
- Who is really present or not?
- Solutions: Notify when you leave your seat and when you return.
If you are interested in a training you can get an overview on our website. According to the current status, all trainings are held on site in compliance with the given safety and distance rules. This is possible in our training rooms with a reduced number of participants without any problems.