New release AnyLogic Cloud 2.1.3
We are pleased to announce the release of AnyLogic Cloud Version 2.1.3!
- Support for HTTPS in the Private Cloud
- The user can choose to enable HTTPS during the cloud installation. A certificate key pair is required.
- The direct file upload connection from AL has been eliminated. The cloud now only uses port 80 (HTTP) or 443 (HTTPS) for both UI and model upload.
- The cloud can also be configured to use a non-standard port for HTTP or HTTPS.
- Created dashboard notifications for Cassandra typos
- Experiment dashboard notifications about server errors
- Support for JNI in models – java.library.path is set for JNI libraries contained in model resources
- If a model has “.so” files in resources, they are automatically added to the library path and can be used in JNI.
- Input sections do not slide up in experiment dashboard editing mode.
- In certain cases the diagram type cannot be changed Experiment Dashboard edit mode
- Broken e-mail notifications
- Invalid marked uuid without name leads to an empty category Selected models
- No upload of a private model to AL’s Private Cloud with expired maintenance
- Experiment with multiple runs is sometimes not finished because of NPE in Executing Multiple Run
- Other corrections beyond the description
Other important changes:
- The aggregation of results of experiments with multiple runs has been slightly improved for experiments with many (>65536) runs and large results. This is quite a big problem, and we plan to provide further improvements in future versions.
- In this version, a lot of third party software has been updated, including
- Java libraries (Spring, Sparkjava, Hibernate)
- Services of MinIO and Kassandra
- The animation has been updated for compatibility with AnyLogic 8.6
If you have any questions, please contact us.